Georgia, Rene, and Seth talk yet more Apple television rumors, go deep on the iPad mini mockups, argue about Siri and the iPod touch, and pre-order their iPhone pre-order thoughts. Oh, and the air conditioning, live stream, and screen sharing all trifectafail! This is the iMore show!
- iPad mini won't be much smaller, but will be a lot narrower, thinner, and lighter
- Could Apple sell a $200 iPad mini, and how would investors react if they did?
- iPhone 5 pre-orders planned for September 12, second release wave for first week of October
- iPhone 5 preview: New, smaller Dock connector
- Siri OS: Could natural language be Apple's next big leap forward?
- What's the best iPhone app you ever bought?
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.