Rene talks with Guy English of Kicking Bear and the Çingleton Symposium about media bias, Apple's iPhone event, and the ramifications of iOS 6 and the iPhone 5 in the gaming industry and more. This is the iMore show Sunday edition.
Media balance vs. bias
- The Problem With “Unbiased” Gadget Reviews
- Na-Na, Fingers in Our Ears, Can’t Hear You
- Integrity and bullies with blogs
- A hell of a straw man
iPhone 5 event
- Apple Special Event, September 12, 2012
- Thoughts and Observations Regarding Yesterday’s iPhone 5 and Music Event
- The iPhone 5's A6 SoC: Not A15 or A9, a Custom Apple Core Instead
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
or just leave us a comment below.
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring this week's show. Your one-stop-shop for everything iPhone and iPad, including cables, cases, chargers, Bluetooth and much more, check out store.imore.com.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.