Jim Dalrymple from The Loop joins Rene to talk about stupid Apple headlines going mainstream, journalistic responsibility, responsive design, what's really challenging Apple, and vacationing down south in Montreal.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Apple bites man
- Open and Shut
- The Macalope Weekly: A fundamental disconnect
- When All You Have Is an ‘Apple Is Doomed Without Steve Jobs’ Hammer, Everything Looks Like a Nail
- Another Way of Looking at It
- About that Apple stock split rumor
- Apple is the World’s Most Valuable Player
- The Loop’s responsive design is live
- HTC learns in 2013 what Apple knew back in 2007: Widgets aren't widely used
- The future of Siri and Apple's services
- Napkin - Concise Visual Communication
- Project Amy
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
Have an Apple TV? You need a great TV to pair with it
The key to getting a great TV for your Apple TV is by getting a fantastic TV all around! Whether you have a big budget, small budget, lots of space, or no space, there's a perfect TV just waiting to be hooked up to your Apple TV.