Simon Sage, gaming editor for Mobile Nations, joins Rene to talk about PAX East and GDC 2013, the state of mobile gaming in general, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone in specific, and the explosion of free-to-play titles. Also, Facebook's mobile event.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Android Central at GDC 2013
- Crackberry at GDC 2013
- iMore at GDC 2013
- Windows Phone Central at GDC 2013
- Debug & Iterate team-up podcast: The future of human interface
- The true cost of free-to-play games
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.