iMore show 356: Analyzing Apple's Q3 2013 results
Chris Umiastowski, Mobile Nations' own financial guru, joins Rene to crunch Apple's Q3 2013 numbers, examine why iPhone was up, everything else was down, and explore the future of iOS in the Car.
- Apple announces Q3 2013 earnings: 31.2 million iPhones, 14.6 million iPads, 3.8 million Macs
- Apple Q3 2013 conference call highlights
- Apple Retail Stores see strong sales growth in Q3 2013, most successful MacBook Air launch yet
- Mac sales slip in latest Apple quarterly results - what's it mean?
- Tim Cook on Russia: 80% of iPhones sold from Retail, record sales figures for the quarter
- iOS in the Car and how Apple could get past licensing and own every screen in the future
- Rene Ritchie of iMore
You can reach all of us on Twitter @iMore, or you can email us at email@example.com or just leave us a comment below.
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.