Rene, Peter, and Richard talk all about the middle-of-the-night, online-only Retina iPad mini launch and their first impressions. Also: Mavericks Gmail update, what's better, and what's still broken!
- Family Portrait: The iPad Air and Retina iPad mini
- Retina iPad mini unboxing and first hands on
- On Apple's weird iPad mini with Retina Display rollout
- Retina iPad mini launch gets officially official, initial stock seems destined for online and in-store pickup only
- Retina iPad mini now available for order via Apple Online - here's what you need to know!
- Regarding the Retina iPad mini launching tomorrow, November 12
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.