iMore show 384: Not mayor of Hogwarts
Rene, Peter, and Ally talk Google buying Nest, AT&T voicemail woes, bad batteries, Google Play for iOS, Foursquare for travel, and more!
- #CESlive Round-up — all you need to know from CES 2014
- Google grabs Nest in $3.2 billion deal; former iPod boss Fadell to stay in charge
- Why we fear Google
- Thinner MacBooks make bigger battery problems
- Rant: The hell that is iOS 7 Visual Voicemail on AT&T
- Tim Cook is Apple's moral center and 'we believe' its post-PC battle-cry
- FTC ropes Apple for at least another $32 million in in-app purchase repayments
- Google Play Movies & TV for iOS review: It's here, but it's not that good
You can reach all of us on Twitter @iMore, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just leave us a comment below.
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.