On this episode Rene talks Apple 'Let us loop you in' event invitations, Michael talks Samsung Galaxy S7 competition, and Georgia talks FBI vs. Apple turning acrimonious. Also: the tech we use for traveling!
Our sensational sponsors
- Casper: Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by going to casper.com/imore and using code imore.
- MailRoute: Stop spam today with a free 30-day trial of MailRoute: go to mailroute.net/imore.
- Wealthfront: Sign up and Wealthfront will manage your first $15,000 entirely free of charge— for life. Claim your offer today at wealthfront.com/imore.
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
- Apple announces March 31 'Loop in' event
- Samsung ships Galaxy S7
What we're traveling with:
- Michael: iPad Pro, iPod touch, Jaybird Bluetooth headphones
- Georgia: MacBook Air, Bose QuietComfort noise cancelling headphones
- Rene: 13-inch MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, Bose QuietComfort noise cancelling headphones
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.