We tease a new podcast, dive deep into Apple Music and what needs fixing, talk unitaskers vs. multitaskers, and Serenity, Georgia, Mikah, Michael, and Rene pick sides in the Civil War!
Our sensational sponsors
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
- Apple to Revamp Streaming Music Service After Mixed Reviews, Departures
- Apple Music: Our 7 biggest wants and wishes for version 2.0
- Apple Music's iOS 10 overhaul detailed: black & white UI, 'huge artwork', lyrics integration
- Apple Music's new student membership option discounts the service by 50%
- Unitaskers vs. multitaskers Is it all about iPhone/iPad or do you still use iPod, cameras, Kindles, etc?
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.