iMore show 515: Thunderbolted!
Rene talks Apple ending the Thunderbolt Display, Georgia extols the SOS button on watchOS 3, and Mikah quizzes Lory about Messaging apps. Listen along!
Our sensational sponsors
- Hover: Get 10% off your first purchase by going to Hover.com and using the code (wwdcyousoon) at checkout.
- Microsoft: Check out AnyDevAnyApp.com to see how to build powerful web and mobile apps that connect to data anywhere
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
- Apple discontinues the Thunderbolt Display
- SOS helps Apple Watch users get in touch with emergency services in a snap
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch