Rene and Lory have an in-depth conversation about Apple, the FBI, and maintaining the security of their devices for users. They also discuss the notion of Apple users as 'cult' members and the tribalism of brands.
The chat turns to SpO2 monitors and other health monitoring technologies as Fitbit trades blows with Apple Watch. Finally, they check out the Unofficial Apple Archive — an amazing repository of Apple marketing videos and presentations!
- Apple vs. the FBI
- The FBI reportedly extracted data from a locked iPhone 11 Pro last year | iMore
- The FBI doesn't need Apple to unlock Pensacola gunman's phones | iMore
- President Donald Trump says that Apple should 'step up to the plate' and unlock criminal's phones | iMore
- Apple users are a cult
- SpO2 monitors and why Apple doesn't have one yet
- Apple Archive
- VypDrive Ep 54: Mr. Mobile (Michael Fisher) On Deck - YouTube
- Future: The most personal training experience, ever. Get your first month half off at tryfutue.com/imore.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple unveils 'Ted Lasso' first look for TV+, debuting August 14
Apple has given its first look at TV+ comedy 'Ted Lasso', which it has announced will debut on August 14.
Report: 6 months in, Apple TV+ and Disney+ are both flying high
Apple TV+ and Disney+ are two of the newcomers to the streaming market but six months in they're doing great, according to a new report.
Apple retains top spot in the wearables market in Q1
A new report suggests Apple shipped over 21 million wearables units in Q1, giving it a 29.3% market share.
Looking for a new controller for your Switch? Look no further!
If you want a more conventional gaming controller for your Switch and don't want to spend more on the Pro Controller, you do have other options. Here are my favorite third-party controllers for Nintendo Switch.