Rene and Lory have an in-depth conversation about Apple, the FBI, and maintaining the security of their devices for users. They also discuss the notion of Apple users as 'cult' members and the tribalism of brands.
The chat turns to SpO2 monitors and other health monitoring technologies as Fitbit trades blows with Apple Watch. Finally, they check out the Unofficial Apple Archive — an amazing repository of Apple marketing videos and presentations!
- Apple vs. the FBI
- The FBI reportedly extracted data from a locked iPhone 11 Pro last year | iMore
- The FBI doesn't need Apple to unlock Pensacola gunman's phones | iMore
- President Donald Trump says that Apple should 'step up to the plate' and unlock criminal's phones | iMore
- Apple users are a cult
- SpO2 monitors and why Apple doesn't have one yet
- Apple Archive
- VypDrive Ep 54: Mr. Mobile (Michael Fisher) On Deck - YouTube
- Future: The most personal training experience, ever. Get your first month half off at tryfutue.com/imore.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Jonathan Morrison and WOLF transform Apple's MagSafe sound into a song
Jonathan Morrison teamed up with WOLF to transform Apple's new MagSafe charging sound into an incredibly catchy song.
Photographer Austin Mann puts iPhone 12 Pro through its paces
Photographer Austin Mann puts the new iPhone through its paces every year and now it's been the turn of Apple's iPhone 12 Pro.
Gold iPhone 12 Pro buyers get a special fingerprint-resistant coating
It turns out that there might be one iPhone 12 Pro to rule them all, and it's coated in gold. Sort of.
Position your webcam exactly where you need it with a mini tripod
Whether you're taking Zoom calls or filming cooking tutorials, a convenient webcam tripod will make all the difference when you need to position your webcam just right.