Rene and Lory have an in-depth conversation about Apple, the FBI, and maintaining the security of their devices for users. They also discuss the notion of Apple users as 'cult' members and the tribalism of brands.
The chat turns to SpO2 monitors and other health monitoring technologies as Fitbit trades blows with Apple Watch. Finally, they check out the Unofficial Apple Archive — an amazing repository of Apple marketing videos and presentations!
- Apple vs. the FBI
- The FBI reportedly extracted data from a locked iPhone 11 Pro last year | iMore
- The FBI doesn't need Apple to unlock Pensacola gunman's phones | iMore
- President Donald Trump says that Apple should 'step up to the plate' and unlock criminal's phones | iMore
- Apple users are a cult
- SpO2 monitors and why Apple doesn't have one yet
- Apple Archive
- VypDrive Ep 54: Mr. Mobile (Michael Fisher) On Deck - YouTube
- Future: The most personal training experience, ever. Get your first month half off at tryfutue.com/imore.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.6.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.6.1 to the public. It's a minor update with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Review: Urbanista London Wireless Earbuds offer sophisticated features
Urbanista's London Wireless Earbuds have an array of advanced features, such as Advanced Noise Cancelling, Ambient Sound Mode, wireless Qi charging, in-ear detection, touch controls, and more.
Tweetbot for iPad gains trackpad support, now opens links in more browsers
Tweetbot fans can now use a trackpad or mouse when they're doing their Tweeting from an iPad.
Protect your iPhone 11 Pro with these great cases
Whatever your style or protection needs, you can find a case to match them for your iPhone 11 Pro.