The gang are joined this week by YouTuber and the Man About Tech himself: Vyyyper! They discuss Apple's note to investors about Q2 guidance due to COVID-19, and what products may be coming or delayed in a possible March event. Are new iPads, AirTags, and a new iPhone on the way soon or not?
The world lost a brilliant computer scientist this week, Larry Tesler. Tesler invented cut-and-paste and also worked for a number of years at Apple.
- Vyyyper - The Man About Tech - YouTube
- VypLive - YouTube
- Apple's note to investors about Q2 20 guidance
- Will a March event happen March 31?
- MWC has been canceled, companies are pulling out of GDC. What might COVID-19 mean for 2020 tech conferences?
- Larry Tesler, inventor of cut-and-paste, and Apple scientist passed away
- AirPods Pro 'Lite'? Or just AirPods 3
- We may see those AirTags soon
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Post your job today at indeed.com/imore and get a free sponsored job upgrade on your first posting. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through March 31, 2020.
- Netgear: If you are ready for Netgear's best WiFi ever, you can get it today from NETGEAR and never worry about WiFi again. Check out Orbi WiFi 6 at your local Best Buy or at netgear.com/bestwifi
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.