Everything you need to know about iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, and more!
Updated February, 2017: Apple has released a new, limited edition, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in (Product) RED. Like jet black, it's only available in 128 and 256 GB versions. And it's fire.
iPhone is a pocket camera, computer, and yes — communicator — all in one. It's Apple's most successful product and one of the most successful products of all time. Introduced by Steve Jobs in 2007, Apple has sold over a billion of them to date.
Current models include iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, with enhanced cameras, water-proofing, virtual home buttons, and improved battery life. Last year's iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are still on the market, available at a slight discount. And iPhone SE, which packs most of the features of iPhone 6s into the smaller, iPhone 5s package.
Buying your iPhone
If you haven't gotten an iPhone yet or you're looking to upgrade to a new iPhone, you have a lot to choose from. Apple not only sells the new, flagship iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, but also the slightly older and lower priced iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, and the smaller and even lower priced iPhone SE. If you're not sure which model is for you, or what color or capacity, or whether you should get AppleCare or not, here's everything you need to help you decide.
- How to sell your old phone before upgrading to your new iPhone
- Should you upgrade to a new iPhone?
- Which iPhone should you get?
- What color iPhone should you get?
- What iPhone storage size should you get?
- Should you use the iPhone upgrade program?
- Should you get AppleCare+?
Using your iPhone
Once you have your new iPhone, you're going to want to set it up and get started using it. You can either set it up as a new phone, restore it from the backup of a previous iPhone, or move your data over from an old Android phone, Windows phone, or BlackBerry. Then the fun starts — everything in iOS is now available to you, from iMessage to the Camera, Apple Pay to the Safari web browser, Home automation to Health and fitness.
- How to set up your new iPhone
- How to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone
- How to transfer data from your old Android phone to your new iPhone
- How to use your iPhone and iOS 10
- How to fix iPhone battery life problems
- How to fix other common iPhone problems
More for iPhone
Once you've got your iPhone and it's all set up, it's time to check out all the apps and accessories that can take it — and you! — to the next level!
- Best apps for iPhone
- Best games for iPhone
- Best accessories for iPhone 7
- Best accessories for iPhone 6s
- Best accessories for iPhone SE
iPhone help and discussion
If you have any questions or need any help with your iPhone, jump into our forums:
- iPhone 7 help and discussion forum
- iPhone 6s help and discussion forum
- iPhone SE help and discussion forum
- Previous iPhone help and discussion forums
- iPhone 8 rumors and discussion forum