Jiggle Physics 113: Microsoft Buys Activision Blizzard
Originating from our sister site, Android Central, Jiggle Physics is a gaming podcast that covers consoles, PC games, and mobile. Check it out and subscribe!
Microsoft has announced their intent to acquire Activision Blizzard. Our intrepid team analyze what it means for the industry, for gamers, and what's likely to change (or stay the same) as part of this massive deal.
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Microsoft is buying Activision Blizzard: What this means for Xbox and gamers in general | Windows Central
- Report: Bobby Kotick to step down once Activision Blizzard deal closes | Windows Central
- Microsoft will add 'as many Activision Blizzard games as we can' to Xbox Game Pass | Windows Central
- Phil Spencer named Microsoft Gaming CEO following Activision Blizzard deal | Windows Central
- Here's why Microsoft made a nearly $70 billion bet on gaming giant Activision Blizzard | Windows Central
- Xbox CEO Phil Spencer wants to revitalize past Activision games | Windows Central
- Sony expects Activision games to remain multiplatform following Microsoft deal | Windows Central
- What Microsoft acquiring Activision Blizzard means for Nintendo Switch owners | iMore
- Nintendo recap: More Pokémon leaks and what Microsoft's acquisition means for Switch | iMore
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf