Mighty Fin, the arcade game by Launching Pad Games, has been updated with universal iPhone and iPad support. The goal is to guide Fin through the water and collect bubbles.
I'm really enjoying Mighty Fin! The graphics are fun and the gameplay is both relaxing and challenging. It's a great little time killer.
Details, screenshots, video, and giveaway details after the break.
- Guide Fin through golden isles, arctic ice caves, vicious storms, pirate strongholds, ninja fortresses and into the future
- 16 replayable levels that are never the same twice
- Beautiful Retina Display artwork with eight completely different art and music themes
- Collect over 60 souvenir costumes, disguises and vehicles, from sombreros to bunny ears to rockets to submarines
- Compete for gold medals and high scores in three different modes, including the ultra-challenging Survival mode
- Doubles the size of the original game!
- Full Universal support for iPad!
- An ocean of brand new art, music, themes, levels and costumes!
- Beautiful full-screen Universal support for iPad!
- Eight challenging new levels!
- Four completely new themes with brand new art and music, including Pirate, Candy, Future and the formidable Ninja!
- New music even for the old levels — every theme now has its own soundtrack!
- Smoother gameplay, especially on 3G and iPhone 4!
- 32 new costumes, disguises and vehicles, bringing the total haul to over 60!
The good folks at Launching Pad Games have given us a couple promo codes to give away to you, our awesome readers! Since Fin is on a shady vacation, let us know where you would like to go on vacation for a chance to win! (To win a promo code, not the vacation of your choice).
Mighty Fin is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!