Jiggle Physics 114: New Star Wars Games; Blizzard Survival
Originating from our sister site, Android Central, Jiggle Physics is a gaming podcast that covers consoles, PC games, and mobile. Check it out and subscribe!
Hey, kids! Sony is buying Bungie, and the New York Times has snatched up Wordle. We won't be discussing either one of those acquisitions this week, but we WILL be talking about Blizzard developing a new survival game and Ubisoft shutting down Hyper Scape. Also, work is in progress on three new Star Wars games, and Rebecca helps us catch up on the latest news and rumors from Nintendo.
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Blizzard working on survival game in first new universe since Overwatch | Windows Central
- Activision Blizzard won't recognize Raven Software union, will reorganize QA workers | Windows Central
- Ubisoft is shutting down Hyper Scape | Windows Central
- Ubisoft calling gamers clueless about NFTs is the latest in a long string of insults | Windows Central
- EA, Respawn working on three Star Wars games, including Jedi Fallen Order follow-up | Windows Central
- Nintendo recap: Direct possibly coming in February, and Switch outsells PS1 | iMore
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf