Patch your way to victory in Uwe Rosenberg's Patchwork
Uwe Rosenberg's Patchwork is now available for download from the App Store. This award-winning board game for two players is a competitive experience whereby you're tasked with patching up a quilt on-screen. The best thread-work will be crowned master of patching and win them the game.
It's possible to develop your patching skills against the computer before taking on a friend in a local game. When you're ready to go up against the best, head online and take on patchers from around the world. Here are some highlighted features of Patchwork:
- True digital conversion of the award-winning board game Patchwork by Uwe Rosenberg
- Consider every stitch you make in this deceivingly simple game
- Worldwide cross-platform multiplayer
- Easy interactive tutorial
- Analyze your best games or even learn tricks from the pros with Playback
- Customize your app interface with an ever increasing number of backgrounds and colorful patterns
- Challenge the AI in easy, medium, or hard mode
Download the title from the App Store and let us know your thoughts on the game in the comments below.
- $2.99 - Download Now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
By Daryl Baxter