If you enjoyed Plants vs Zombies 2: Big Wave Beach part 1, PopCap has something in store for you today. The developer just released an update that brings part 2 of the beach madness. Inside this update, you'll find 16 new levels, new plants and zombies, new content for the Vasebreaker mini-game, and a special "Food Fight" mode that starts on November 26th.
You can find the full change log for the update below:
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Break out your wetsuit; Big Wave Beach Part 2 is here! With 16 beachin' new levels, and Dr. Zomboss surfacing in his Zombot Sharktronic Sub, this update includes:
- 3 fresh plants, like seed-spitting Guacodile
- 3 new zombies, with armed-to-the-ink Octopus Zombie
- Special-edition plant Sweet Potato
- Smashing new content for Vasebreaker mini-game
- Food Fight – pit bites against biters in this 7-day event (starts Nov. 26)
You can head on over to the App Store now to snag the update and take on Dr. Zomboss and his Zombot Sharkotronic Sub.
Did you guys enjoy Big Wave Beach part 1? Are you planning on sinking oodles of time into part 2? Let us know in the comments below.
- Free - Download
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.