Pokémon fans rejoice! Nintendo just announced not one, but two new games coming to Switch and smartphones this year. Plus, a third in the works for next year. Alongside the November 16 launch of the Pokémon RPG, Pokémon: Let's Go! fans of the adorable pocket monsters will soon be able to delve into a cubelike Kanto Region with Pokémon Quest, available now on Switch, iPhone and iPad!
What's new with Pokémon Quest?
June 27, 2018: Pokémon Quest is out now on iPhone and iPad!
For all you Pokémon fans that don't own a Nintendo Switch, today is your lucky day! Pokémon Quest is now available on mobile devices. Travel to Tumblecube Island to find and collect your favorite cubed pocket monsters. Features include:
- Battle by tapping—Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon—Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team—Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you—Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp—Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.
Get it now!
May 29, 2018: Nintendo announces non-core RPG Pokémon Quest!
Nintendo just threw the entire Pokémon gaming community for a loop with the unveiling of a new RPG that centers around cube-like Pokémon set in the Kanto Region. It's free to start playing and you can customize your pocket monsters' characteristics.
Let this stream of tweets explain:
How to play
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.