Transformers: Battle Tactics, the latest game in the long running "Robots in Disguise" franchise, is now available for the iPhone and iPad from the App Store. Players can control teams of Autobots and Decepticons in turn-based combat.
The free-to-play game contains a single player campaign plus online multiplayer battles with over 75 Transformers to choose from. Here's a list of its features:
- Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
- Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
- Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
- Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
- Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
Be aware that while Transformers: Battle Tactics is free to download and play, it also has a number of in-app purchase options.
- Free with IAP - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.6.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.6.1 to the public. It's a minor update with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Review: Urbanista London Wireless Earbuds offer sophisticated features
Urbanista's London Wireless Earbuds have an array of advanced features, such as Advanced Noise Cancelling, Ambient Sound Mode, wireless Qi charging, in-ear detection, touch controls, and more.
Tweetbot for iPad gains trackpad support, now opens links in more browsers
Tweetbot fans can now use a trackpad or mouse when they're doing their Tweeting from an iPad.
Try out these shooters on your Nintendo Switch
Looking to get into some fast-paced shooting action on your Switch? Here are some of the best shooters available right now.