Amazon is continuously adding new movies and TV shows to its Prime video streaming service, and each week, we'll bring you the best it has to offer!
In this week's selection of films and shows on Amazon Prime, check out the Amazon-produced documentary on The Stooges, Gimme Danger. You can also watch the latest installment in the An American Girl Story special series, Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance. Finally, reconnect with the sisters of Orphan Black in the show's fourth season.
- Gimme Danger - In this Amazon original documentary, get a behind-the-scenes look at The Stooges. The documentary includes both archival and new interviews with band members like Iggy Pop. Ron Shelton, and James Williamson. - See at Amazon
- An American Girl Story - Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance - In 1976 San Francisco, Ivy tries to blend both her Chinese and American identities with the help of her best friend Julie. - See at Amazon
- Orphan Black - Season 4 - Check back in with the Clone Club as the peace found by the sisters is shattered by attacks from the radical group, Neolution. The sisters must once again band together to end the threats against their lives and those of their families. - See at Amazon
A couple of notable additions are coming to Amazon's Prime Video lineup this week, starting with the Swedish film A Man Called Ove, which gives a look at The Stooges. You'll also be able to watch the latest installment in the An American Girl Story special series, Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance. Finally, the action classic Robocop will land on Amazon Prime Video this weekend.
- A Man Called Ove - In this Swedish film, Ove, depressed by the recent death of his wife, connects with his new neighbors and reflects on the difficulties of his life. Arrives March 29.
- Almost Famous - An aspiring teenage journalist gets a shot at writing for Rolling Stone in the early 1970s while following a rock band on their concert tour as they try to make it big. Arrives April 1. - See at Amazon
- Robocop - Set in a dystopian Detroit in the not-to-distant future, Robocop tells the story of a cop, killed in the line of duty, who is transformed into a cyborg police officer who takes down criminals with brutal efficiency while trying to recover his humanity. Arrives April 1. - See at Amazon
If you're not an Amazon Prime member, you can try the service free for 30 days right here. Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Amazon!