Netflix is always adding new movies and TV shows to its catalog, and each week, we'll bring you the best it has to offer!
What to Watch
This week's Netflix selections include the first part of the premiere Netflix season of Black Mirror, dark personal drama Doctor Foster, and Kung Fu Panda 3.
- Black Mirror - Season 3 Part 1 - The science fiction anthology series returns with new episodes that explore topics such as virtual reality, social networks, and more.
- Doctor Foster - A doctor's life unravels as she becomes increasingly obsessed with her investigation into the secrets her husband is keeping.
- Kung Fu Panda 3 - Po is back, and this time, he has to whip a group of his fellow pandas into shape in order to defend China from and ancient malevolent spirit.
Among the latest movies and TV shows coming to Netflix later this week, you'll be able to check out the first part of the new, Netflix-exclusive season of Black Mirror, the first season of CW's Containment, and season three of The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show.
- Into the Inferno - Legendary filmmaker Werner Herzog stars in this Netflix original documentary that takes a hot, close look at volcanos and their connection to religious traditions around the world. Arrives October 28 - See on Neflix
- Trailer Park Boys: Out of the Park - Europe - The Trailer Park Boys jet off for a free trip to Europe, but their sponsors have some odd requirements for the trio. Arrives October 28 - See on Netflix
- The Fall - Season 3 - DSI Stella Gibson's investigation into serial killer Paul Spector continues in the latest season of the British drama, which sees Spector unexpectedly fighting for his life. Arrives October 29. - See on Netflix
Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Netflix!