- 16 hours ago Beats Music accounts will stop working with Sonos after Apple Music migration
- 19 hours ago Dr. Dre's The Chronic is getting its first digital release with Apple Music
- 21 hours ago Twitterrific adds facial recognition to help better align your images
- 3 days ago Obscura Camera hopes to simplify advanced iPhone photography
- 3 days ago Celebrate Canada Day with discounts on Canadian-made apps and games!
- 3 days ago 2K puts BioShock, XCOM, and more for iPhone and iPad on sale to celebrate Independence Day
- 3 days ago Tim Cook praises Supreme Court ruling on marriage as a "victory for equality"
- 3 days ago AppleCare+ now covers batteries retaining less than 80% of their capacity
- 4 days ago What's New on the App Store: Disney's Gif keyboard, Tales from Deep Space, and more!
- 4 days ago Free App of the Week: Make your own comic books with Halftone 2
- 4 days ago Help shape the first large-scale study of LGBTQ health with PRIDE Study for iPhone
- 4 days ago Taylor Swift's 1989 will come to Apple Music after all
- 4 days ago Take the Caped Crusader to space with Batman: Beyond Gotham
- 4 days ago Shazam adds Apple Music support ahead of the service's launch on June 30
- 4 days ago Apple's Beats 1 station lines up shows from Elton John, Pharrell Williams, and Dr. Dre
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago That wallpaper is from the upcoming game Firewatch by Campo Santo, and can be found [right here](http://blog.camposanto....
- 9 months ago It means that once you have iOS 8, developers will be able to invite you to betas using only your Apple ID.
- 2 years ago These aren't requests, these are features that will be in iOS 7 that Apple just didn't take the time to talk about on...
- 2 years ago So what should they change? The metal band? There's really only so much they can do.
- 4 years ago There is another video from the same people on 9to5mac and the signal bars are pre-4.1 update. Take that as you will.
- 4 years ago Yes, but they always hold a spring preview event for the new version of the OS. I'm going leaning towards no. I think that...
- Member for
- 4 years 3 months