Each week we'll bring you the best radio shows, playlists and exclusives that Apple Music has to offer!
NCT 127 is back in the spotlight this week with an exclusive Up Next short film, Strongest Member Together. Fans can get to know the each of the 10 members of the group a little better with this 8-minute film.
- Up Next: Strongest Member Together - Check it out!
Best of Beats 1
One of the best parts of Apple's Beats 1 is the lineup of unique shows that the station has assembled. Apple Music subscribers can listen to each full episode on demand, or skip to the new playlist with tracks from that week's show. This week, we've got new episodes from Elton John, St. Vincent, and Q-Tip.
Rocket Hour - Elton John speaks breakout artist RAY BLK, with the two chatting about her debut album, Empress, while the playlist features the likes of Parquet Courts, Jungle, Channel Tres, and lovelytheband.
St. Vincent's Mixtape Delivery Service - This week's listener-inspired playlist is aimed at women working in the world of video game development, and is full of artists such as Robyn, Sharon Van Etten, Ex Hex, Peaches, and Björk.
Abstract Radio - On this weeks' show check out cuts from Behold a Dark Horse, with a playlist full of music from Das EFX, DeBarge, Was, and SO:HO.
Apple Music features a number of carefully curated playlists built both by its own experts as well as several influential publications and companies. These lists highlight the week's best music, interesting artists that you should be listening to, and more, and are constantly updated with fresh tracks.
- Best of the Week - The Apple Music team has collected the week's biggest and best tracks into a new updating list. This week, enjoy music from Bad Bunny, NCT 127, Quavo, Little Mix, and more. - Get the playlist
- Halloween Party - Another great Apple Music option for this year's Halloween party that's full of seasonal classics like 'Thriller,' 'Monster Mash,' 'Superstition,' and 'Season of the Witch.' - Get the playlist
- Mellow Days - This list is full of peaceful, relaxing tracks meant to help you stay mellow, led by musicians like Freya Ridings, Tom Walker, Halsey, and Grace Carter. - Get the playlist
- Leon Bridges: Live at Red Rocks - Check out this playlist dedicated exclusively to Leon Bridges and his 2018 live show at Red Rocks in Denver, Colorado. - Get the playlist
- Alt Control Videos - Check out these great experimental alt videos, currently featuring work from the likes of twenty one pilots, Alice Merton, AJR, and Jungle. - Watch the list
- Party-starter Videos - The videos on this list should help put you in the partying mood, with work from the likes of Pharrell Williams, Spice Girls, Ariana Grande, and LMFAO. - Watch the list
Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Apple Music!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple released a new 30W USB-C Power Adapter that's the same as the old one
Apple today launched a new 30W USB-C Power Adapter, but it looks like it's exactly the same as the old one. Exciting!
Virginia releases first Apple and Google-powered COVID-19 app in U.S.
Virginia has become the first U.S. state to release a COVID-19 exposure notification app powered by Apple and Google's API.
Microsoft, it's time to speak up about Project xCloud on iOS
With Project xCloud iOS seemingly on hold due to Apple and its App Store restrictions, it’s time for Microsoft to finally speak out.
Charge your Apple Watch and iPhone at the same time with these great stands
When it comes to charging your iPhone and Apple Watch fewer options are has practical or as elegant as a stand. Here are our favorite charging stands that let you charge your Apple Watch and iPhone together.