Each week we'll bring you the best radio shows, playlists and exclusives that Apple Music has to offer!
NCT 127 is back in the spotlight this week with an exclusive Up Next short film, Strongest Member Together. Fans can get to know the each of the 10 members of the group a little better with this 8-minute film.
- Up Next: Strongest Member Together - Check it out! (opens in new tab)
Best of Beats 1
One of the best parts of Apple's Beats 1 is the lineup of unique shows that the station has assembled. Apple Music subscribers can listen to each full episode on demand, or skip to the new playlist with tracks from that week's show. This week, we've got new episodes from Elton John, St. Vincent, and Q-Tip.
- Rocket Hour - Elton John speaks breakout artist RAY BLK, with the two chatting about her debut album, Empress, while the playlist features the likes of Parquet Courts, Jungle, Channel Tres, and lovelytheband.
- St. Vincent's Mixtape Delivery Service - This week's listener-inspired playlist is aimed at women working in the world of video game development, and is full of artists such as Robyn, Sharon Van Etten, Ex Hex, Peaches, and Björk.
- Abstract Radio - On this weeks' show check out cuts from Behold a Dark Horse, with a playlist full of music from Das EFX, DeBarge, Was, and SO:HO.
Apple Music features a number of carefully curated playlists built both by its own experts as well as several influential publications and companies. These lists highlight the week's best music, interesting artists that you should be listening to, and more, and are constantly updated with fresh tracks.
- Best of the Week - The Apple Music team has collected the week's biggest and best tracks into a new updating list. This week, enjoy music from Bad Bunny, NCT 127, Quavo, Little Mix, and more. - Get the playlist (opens in new tab)
- Halloween Party - Another great Apple Music option for this year's Halloween party that's full of seasonal classics like 'Thriller,' 'Monster Mash,' 'Superstition,' and 'Season of the Witch.' - Get the playlist (opens in new tab)
- Mellow Days - This list is full of peaceful, relaxing tracks meant to help you stay mellow, led by musicians like Freya Ridings, Tom Walker, Halsey, and Grace Carter. - Get the playlist (opens in new tab)
- Leon Bridges: Live at Red Rocks - Check out this playlist dedicated exclusively to Leon Bridges and his 2018 live show at Red Rocks in Denver, Colorado. - Get the playlist (opens in new tab)
- Alt Control Videos - Check out these great experimental alt videos, currently featuring work from the likes of twenty one pilots, Alice Merton, AJR, and Jungle. - Watch the list (opens in new tab)
- Party-starter Videos - The videos on this list should help put you in the partying mood, with work from the likes of Pharrell Williams, Spice Girls, Ariana Grande, and LMFAO. - Watch the list (opens in new tab)
Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Apple Music!
Millions of songs in your pocket.
Apple's music streaming service boasts over 70 million songs, live radio stations anchored by renowned personalities, and thousands of curated playlists spanning every genre you can imagine.
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.