Best new movies and TV shows on iTunes in May 2018
Best new movies on iTunes
This week in movies begins with Love, Simon, a coming-of-age film about a teenager who tries to come to terms with his sexuality while keeping it a secret from those around him. There's also Tomb Raider, which follows Lara Croft on her first adventure as she tries to uncover the truth behind her father's death and the mysterious organization known as Trinity. With this week's movie discounts, get deals on the films created from scripts on the Black List, with movies such as The Post, Looper, and Easy A all available for under $10. The Movie of the Week is Braven, which is available for a $0.99 rental and a $9.99 purchase.
- Love, Simon - $14.99 - Download Now
- Tomb Raider - $19.99 - Download Now
- The Post - $9.99 - Download Now
- Looper - $9.99 - Download Now
- Easy A - $9.99 - Download Now
- Braven - $0.99 (rental) - $9.99 (purchase) - Download Now
Best new TV shows on iTunes
Our look at this week's TV starts with new episodes of Killing Eve, Trust, and The Expanse. Right now, you can pick up the first five seasons of Cold War spy drama The Americans for under $15 a piece. This week, get discounts on classic sitcoms, with seasons of programs such as Saved By the Bell, Fawlty Towers, Friends, and more on sale for under $10.
- Killing Eve - God, I'm Tired - $2.99 - Download Now
- Trust - Consequences - $2.99 - Download Now
- The Expanse - Delta-V - $2.99 - Download Now
- The Americans - Season 1 - $14.99 - Download Now
- Saved By the Bell - Season 1 - $4.99 - Download Now
- Fawlty Towers - Season 1 - $7.99 - Download Now
- Friends - Season 1 - $9.99 - Download Now
Check in next week for more in movies and TV from the iTunes Store.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.