What to Watch
In this week's Netflix selections, the students of Liberty High and the surrounding town find themselves torn apart by the impending lawsuit by the parents of a young woman who committed suicide. A father, stranded with his infant in rural Australia, tries to find a new home for his child before he succumbs to a deadly virus that will make him a danger to her. Finally, check out the final season of Scandal as Olivia Pope takes on the dual roles of Chief of Staff to the President of the United States, as well as the leadership of the covert operations group B613.
- 13 Reasons Why - Season 2 - Picking up five months after the end of the first season, the drama series follows the students of Liberty High and their families as they deal with the fallout of last season's revelations. As Olivia Baker, mother of Hannah, prepares to sue the school, witnesses find themselves being intimidated into silence, and Clay tries to bury his continuing grief in a new relationship. - See on Netflix
- Cargo - A father finds himself stranded in rural Australia after the outbreak of a pandemic that turns people violent. Having been infected himself, the father looks to survive as long as he can and find a home for his infant daughter before he succumbs to the virus and becomes a danger to her himself.
- Scandal - Season 7 - In the final season of this political drama, Olivia Pope finds herself pulling double duty as Chief of Staff to President Mellie Grant and as the head of the covert ops organization B613 as Quinn Perkins and her crisis management teamwork to deal with the political scandals of their clients following Olivia's exit from their firm.
As always, this week on Netflix sees a new set of shows and films hit the service and that starts with the original film Ibiza, which follows three friends as they head to Barcelona, only to eventually find themselves in Ibiza pursuing a famous DJ so that one of them might form a romantic connection with him. In the original special Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life, Steve Martin and Martin Short look back on their 30-year friendship with funny skits, stories, songs, and more. Finally, there's the final part of the Trollhunters series, in which the group of young adventurers sets out one last time to defeat Gunmar and prevent him from bringing the world into darkness.
- Ibiza - Harper sets out for Spain for an important work meeting, with her party animal friends tagging along for the ride. When a famous DJ Harper had a connection with advertises a show in Ibiza, her friends push her to go find him there and make a connection that could just turn her life upside down. Arrives May 25. - See on Netflix
- Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life - In a two-man original comedy special, Steven Martin and Martin Short recount their 30-year professional and personal relationship. The two friends tell hilarious stories, sings some songs, and just have a good time celebrating one of the most famous friendships in comedy. Arrives May 25.
- Trollhunters - Part 3 - In this Guillermo del Toro-created series, a normal teenager must assume his destiny when he discovers a mysterious amulet. Jim and the others embark on their last adventure in this final chapter of the Trollhunters story, in which the group must face Gunmar one more time in order to prevent him from covering the world in darkness and evil. Arrives May 19.
Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Netflix!
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won't go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren't right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Keep a peaceful mind while flying — these headphones are perfect for flying
Ideally, you'll want some kind of headphones that block out ambient airplane noise when you fly. Here are some of your best options.