TiPb TV 10: So you just got a new iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad?
So you just got a super sweet new iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad? What do you do next? If you're anything like me you rip open the box, start playing with it, check out all the amazing built in apps... and then the initial rush passes and you start wondering what else is there? Well that's the topic for the tenth episode of our video show, TiPb TV!
We've just posted our iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad new users guide and we've got our Jailbreak starters guide as well so heard on over and read those if you want the full details (after watching the video!) but if you just want some quick links to get you going, here they are:
- www.imore.com/ios for quick videos and detailed walkthroughs
- www.imore.com/tips for helpful hints and how-tos
- www.imore.com/top5 for all our recommended apps and accessories
- www.imore.com/jailbreak if you want to get your hack on
- www.imore.com/podcasts for our iPhone Live! and iPad Live! radio show
- www.imore.com/tv for this show (of course!)
- forums.imore.com for the best discussion and expert help
Oh, and bookmark www.imore.com and come back often because we're adding new, amazing stuff all the time.
Did you just get a new iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad? Are you loving it? Watch along with us and we'll help you get the most out of it!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Senior Editor at iMore and a practicing therapist specializing in stress and anxiety. She speaks everywhere from conferences to corporations, co-host of Vector and Isometric podcasts, follow her on Twitter @Georgia_Dow and check out her series at anxiety-videos.com.