Words With Friend HD update brings shuffle
Newtoy Inc. has updated their popular word game, Words With Friends HD, with the ability to shuffle your tiles and much more.
- A Prompt will now alert you of all the invalid words you're trying to play!
- An even simpler login flow now auto-populates as many fields as we can for you! Less typing = faster playing!
- In some situations, just a single tap is all that's required to automatically login with your Facebook app credentials!
- We now highlight Facebook friends that have just signed into Words for the first time ever! Shouldn't you go show them the ropes?!
- You asked for it, you got it! A shuffle button is now on the game board!
- We fixed a bug that was causing some folks with spotty network connections to inadvertently get logged out of Facebook
- Now, there's an even more expansive set of useable characters in the chat window!
- Continued to improved stability...getting better all the time!
I have been waiting so long for a couple of these features! Specifically, being informed which of the multiple words I'm trying to submit is invalid and the ability to shuffle my tiles have been my two biggest requests. It's about time Newtoy added these features to Words With Friends.
Words with Friends HD is available for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!