iCatcher! is a podcast application for iPhone and iPad that downloads your podcasts in the background. It was recently updated so that downloaded podcast episodes are now available through the iTunes File Sharing option.
- Keep track of all of your podcast subscriptions
- Set schedules for when each one typically comes out
- Download over WiFi, 3G or Edge and in the background (on supported devices)
- Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for.
- Play audio in the background on supported iOS devices
- Custom playlists that allow you to select podcasts and/or keywords to view your downloaded episodes.
- Custom playlists now allow you to exclude podcasts.
- All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings.
- Universal App, works on all of your iOS 4.0+ devices
- Full retina display support
- While in a playlist you can see the total time remaining and watch it count down while a podcast is playing.
- You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
- Now with full VoiceOver support
- Support for Password Protected feeds
- Support for continuous playback within custom playlists (on by default).
iCatcher! is available as a universal app for iPhone and iPad and is priced at $1.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]