MoneyWiz is a finance manager for the iPad. It just received a big update which includes French and Spanish translations, a Net Worth feature, financial forecasts, smart auto-completers, and the ability to manage Payees.
I am terrible when it comes to managing my finances and I keep telling myself that I'm going to get disciplined with it. When I do, I will likely use MoneyWiz to help. The UI is amazing - it's packed with so many features, yet doesn't feel cluttered.
MoneyWiz is a sophisticated personal finance manager for the iPad. It's the one app that has it all: scheduled & recurring transactions, budgets, accounts, reports, sync, payees, custom categories, smart in-app help, multi-currency support and 100+ more features.
- Unmatched ease of use
- Advanced Accounting, Budgeting and Planning
- Syncs all your data with our free cloud service - Sync Everything! ®
- Interactive reports, Net Worth and Financial Forecasting
- Ability to configure credit accounts to show either available balance or used credit (all existing users- you can modify it for existing credit accounts too)
- Financial forecast/projection for any date in the future, based on your account’s current balance and scheduled expenses & incomes - just go to the calendar, in Scheduled, and tap & hold on any date in the future, and the projection will appear
- Net Worth - scroll up the list of accounts, and you'll see your Net Worth (it's hidden above the first account in the list). Net Worth is also visible in Reports (on the bottom of the screen)
- Ability to manage Payees (via Settings), and assign Payee to a transaction (with auto-complete and auto-create)
- The transaction's description field now supports auto-completion
- New report added - Report by Payees
- Ability to filter transactions by predefined periods (like- Show me transactions from the last 30 days etc…)
- Polish currency added (PLN - Polish zloty)
- All transactions, now have a decimal part (even integers, have .00 at the end)
- Online Help is now available via Settings -> About & Help
- MasterCard Debit payment card was added to the list of cards (which you see on the second step of creating an account). The list was also re-arranged with the most popular cards being on top.
- Spanish and French translation of the entire app
- Accounts order & Budgets order in Settings are now merged into one section
- Added more in-app help tips, that appear during use
- Many UI tweaks
- Critical bug fixes
The good folks at SilverWiz have given us 5 promo codes to giveaway to our awesome readers! For chance to win, let us know how many accounts you'd like to manage with MoneyWiz. Between checking, savings, and credit cards, I have five.
MoneyWiz is available on the iPad for $4.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.