Puzzle Love is an iPhone app equipped with 5 different puzzle types: Sudoku, 5x5, Target, and Wordbuilder.
I've spent a little time with Puzzle Love and I must say - the UI is beautiful! It's no secret that I'm a sucker for a pretty interface, and Puzzle Love has surely grabbed my attention. Now, if only I could be better at something other than Sudoku.
Puzzle love is a beautiful world of traditional puzzles that are challenging, and a joy to play at the same time. Inside you'll find:
- Sudoku - everyone loves sudoku!
- 5x5 - Sometimes going by other names, in 5x5 you make words left to right and top to bottom on a 5 cell by 5 cell grid. Harder than it sounds!
- Target - Our favourite. Make words of 4 letters or more using the 9 letters given to you - and don't forget to use the target letter!
Wordbuilder - Target's little brother - you're only given 5 letters and can use any combination to make words of 3 letters or more.
Puzzles come in packs.
- You start with a sample pack with one of each puzzle.
- Additional packs are available to download right from the start.
- Free packs are released once a week with a few puzzles. These are free, as in beer!
- Premium packs are available at any time, with new ones being added constantly. These aren't free, but are cheap for the fun you'll get!
- Bonus packs are awarded to you when you do things we like. This could be finishing a pack, or it could be something else.
Puzzle Love is available on the iPhone for Free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.