iRig MIC Cast brings a compact voice recording microphone to iPhone iPad and iPod touch
The iRig MIC Cast has been announced at CES 2012 and it is another option for those that like to use their iOS devices for podcasts, interview recording, lectures, voice memos or any other scenario where sound quality is important.
iRig MIC Cast provides a pocket-sized voice recording solution with crystal-clear audio quality. It features a tight unidirectional pickup pattern that minimizes background noise, making it ideal for single-source audio recording.
- Features a stereo mini-jack headphone output which enables real-time monitoring of what is being recorded using headphones or speakers.
- Offers a mini-switch that provides two different sensitivity settings to record close-up or distant sources.
- Includes an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording.
- Has a bumper-friendly mini-jack connector that fits the majority of iPhone/iPod touch cases.
- Has an ultra-compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Like other IK Multimedia microphones, it includes 2 free apps: iRig Recorder, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app, and VocaLive, a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Works with all regular phone calls and any Voice-Over-IP app.
- Is compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
The iRig MIC Cast is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad and iPad 2. They all require iOS 3.1.3 or later. The iRig will cost $39.99 and should be available very soon.
Source: IK Multimedia
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="title"]