Facebook has a lot of third partys app out there and all of us are guilty of allowing quite a few of them have access to our profiles and other personal information. Whether that be games, social apps, or any other kind of service that may access your Facebook. That's why it's a good idea to go through what apps can access your Facebook information and remove the ones that don't need it anymore.
You can actually do it all right from your iPhone and iPad. Follow along and we'll show you how.
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Privacy Settings.
- In this menu, tap on Apps.
- Here you'll see a running list of every app you've given access to some part of your Facebook information at some point or another.
- Tap on the app you'd like to revoke access from.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom and tap on Remove (app name).
That app's ability to access your Facebook information will then be revoked. This is good practice for those who have a tendency to use large amounts of social apps or play a lot of games. For privacy reasons, we only recommend granting access to your Facebook account to apps you actively use and trust.