How do you get started with the Pokémon Go Plus? From pairing to catching, we've got you covered!
Ready to take your Pokémon Go experience to the next level? Pokémon Go Plus is an easy-to-use little wearable that can really help you raise your gram. Here's how to get started!
How to pair the tracker with your phone
Before you can catch, you gotta pair!
- Pull the plastic tab out of the tracker
- Press and hold the center button until it blinks white
- Launch the Pokémon Go app and head into the Settings
Select Pokémon Go Plus
You'll know that the Pokémon Go Plus is connected by the on-screen indicator that looks just like the tracker does.
How to unpair your Pokémon Go Plus tracker
If you bounce between devices or want to give someone else a shot with your tracker, you can easily unpair it and get it set up with another phone.
- Launch the Pokémon Go app
- Head into the Settings
- Tap on Pokémon Go Plus
- Hit the eject icon next to the paired tracker
How to wear the Pokémon Go Plus tracker
In most cases, you'll want to attach the included band so that you can have your Pokemon Go Plus easily accessible on your wrist. If you prefer, you can also use the clip to keep it attached to your shirt or pants pocket. Here's how to switch it up:
- On the back of the tracker locate the small screw
- Use small screwdriver to remove the screw
- Place front of tracker in the wristband
- On the bottom of the wristband locate the small screw
- Screw the back into the front
- Adjust the band to fit your wrist
Once you are set up you can now catch Pokémon, collect from Pokéstops and more without having your phone out the whole time. If you have any questions, drop them in the comments below!
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum