Another bug-fixing update is rolling out to Pokémon Go, this time remedying the login woes for those using a Pokémon Trainer Club account. Following version 1.0.2, using your Trainer Club account to login should be a much smoother process.
If you're unfamiliar, Pokémon Go allows users to login using either their Google account or a Pokémon Trainer Club account. Unfortunately, the latter option hadn't been working since launch, but this update should remedy that.
This is the second update to Pokémon Go in as many days, with the previous addressing a number of bugs, along with security concerns over Google account permissions requested by the app.
- Free - Download Now
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum