Magellan recently announced they are releasing a GPS car kit of their own and it already has hit the FCC. Like the much anticipated TomTom car kit, the Magellan will give the iPod touch and first generation iPhone GPS capabilities as long as you are using the Magellan GPS application. [iTunes Link] This particular car kit is crammed with some nice features:
- Fully adjustable mount that works with any skin or case
- Rotates for both portrait and landscape use
- Enhances signal with built-in GPS receiver
- Noise-canceling speakerphone
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Amplified speaker for clear, powerful sound
- Works with any GPS application (Unless you are using a iPod touch or first generation iPhone - you then must use the Magellan application)
Currently no price has been announced but you can expect the Magellan car kit to hit stores before the end of the year. Those of you in the market for a GPS car kit now have one more option available to you. Decisions decisions...
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.6.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.6.1 to the public. It's a minor update with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Review: Urbanista London Wireless Earbuds offer sophisticated features
Urbanista's London Wireless Earbuds have an array of advanced features, such as Advanced Noise Cancelling, Ambient Sound Mode, wireless Qi charging, in-ear detection, touch controls, and more.
Tweetbot for iPad gains trackpad support, now opens links in more browsers
Tweetbot fans can now use a trackpad or mouse when they're doing their Tweeting from an iPad.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.