Join Dieter, Chad, Chris, and Rene for iPhone 3.1, 3.0 bugs, keyboarding, laptop replacement, and the one year Appy Anniversary. Listen in!
Brought to you by the iPhone blog store
- Review: Griffin Streamline for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3.1 Beta Walkthrough
- Third Generation iPod touch Now Being Tested? Does this mean music event, new touch, 3.1 in September again?
- TiPb Asks: Does the iPhone Need a Hardware Keyboard? and Can the iPhone replace your laptop?
- iPhone Beats Palm Pre at Air Travel? - Does Dieter Retort?
- iPhone 3.0/3GS Bug Watch: Push Notification and battery life, WiFi connectivity, overheating, olephobic coating wearing off
- iPhone Patent Watch: Haptics, Biometrics, RFID, and… Karaoke?!
- redsn0w vs. purplera1n nerdfight -- and WSJ peeks behind the curtain
- Amazon Spits Delicious Library for iPhone Out of App Store
- iPhone App Store Gets Ready to Celebrate 1st Birthday
- How To: Email Full Size iPhone 3GS Photos via Copy/Paste
- More Than One New iPhone Next Year? Spotlight Search, Push Apps, and iPhone Help — From the TiPb Forums
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources:
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
The version downloaded to my iPhone seemed to be the wrong episode
This is crazy!!!
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.