iPhone & iPad Live 296: iOS 6 and Apple TV apps speculation
Rene, Seth, and App Cubby's David Barnard start previewing WWDC 2012 and end up doing an deep dive in iOS 6 and how Apple could address app switching, inter-app communications, the Home screen, gestures, contact and social profiles, and more. And then talk Apple TV apps. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- How to take irresistible photos of your pets with your iPhone
- Diet Coda vs. Gusto vs. Textastic: Code editor for iPad app shootout!
- Best cases for iPhone
iOS 6 speculation
- Apple releases WWDC 2012 schedule, Keynote set for Monday, June 11, 10am PDT
- Apple rumored to show off iTV operating system at WWDC
- New iOS 6 Maps app reportedly caught on blurry cropped cam, mocked-up
- iOS 6: Is it time for Apple to revamp the multitasking fast app switcher?
- The 16:9 iPhone
- How Apple could provide direct document access in iOS 6
- iOS 6 and the opposite of widgets
- Is it time for Apple to revamp the Home screen?
- The challenge of bringing Siri to the iPad
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app
We're live every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.imore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!