How do you change the way your trainer looks in Pokémon Go? With the new re-customization feature!
Pokémon Go, the incredibly popular location hunting game, has been update to allow you to "re-customize" the way your trainer looks. Where once you were stuck with your very first attempt at style, now you can go back and change up your look whenever the mood strikes you. Here's how!
How to change the way your Pokemon Go trainer looks
- Launch Pokemon Go from your Home screen.
- Tap on the trainer button at the bottom left.
- Tap on the menu (looks like '☰') button at the bottom right.
Tap on the customize button (next to the t-shirt icon) at the bottom right.
- Change the skin tone, hair, eyes, cap, shirt, pants, shoes, and anything else you like.
- Tap on the done button (looks like a checkmark) at the bottom right.
- Tap on Yes to confirm.
Tap on the Close button (looks like an 'X') to get back to the game.
There still aren't a ton of options, but at least you aren't stuck with the first ones you chose any more. And if you want to keep making changes, simply repeat those same steps any time.
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum