- 84% better download speeds than 8 months ago
- 64% faster than Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon
- Average download speed of 1410kps
- 3x faster in Chicago, 40% faster in San Francisco
- 94% connection reliability (up from 68% last spring)
- iPhone on AT&T had the fastest downstream/upstream performance of any smartphone/network combo (worst was Verizon/Droid)
The representative cities chosen for the test were Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Denver, New Orleans, New York City, Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, and Seattle.