TiPb Presents iPhone Live! #20 -- 5.2 Million Sold!
Join Dieter and Rene for Apple's Q3 iPhone results, and Chris, James, and Rene for App Store redux, more third gen iPod touch, and iTablet rumors. Listen in!
Sponsored by the iPhone blog Store
Thanks to the TiPb iPhone accessory store for sponsoring the podcast. Check out the Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset for iPhone, now in stock!
- Apple Q3 2009 Conference Call - 5.2 Million iPhones Sold
- iPhone and iPod touch: Now with 45 Million Unit Install Base
- Apple: We Knew Traditional iPod Sales Would Decline, That’s Why We Developed iPhone
- Dear Apple: How About that Premium App Store?
- iPhone — 20% Profit Share of Mobile Industry?
- AIM Push Problems - Hacktivated iPhones to Blame?
- Third Generation iPod touch to get Camera… and Microphone?
- No Promo Codes for Apps Rated 17+ — Including Browsers?!
- Developer: Serious Doubts About App Store, Does Apple Care?
- Rumor: Subsidized Apple iTablet Coming to Verizon this Year?
- UPDATED: Amazon Remote Wipes Kindle Copies of 1984, Animal Farm — Redefines Irony
- Microsoft Store to Compete With Apple Store — By Not Selling Anything
Help and How-To
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: