Join Rene, James, and Chris for more iTablet, iPod touch, and iTunes 9 rumors, Apple VP Phil Schiller's email spree, the latest competition from BlackBerry and Microsoft, and all the news. Listen in!
New Product Watch
- Apple Shoots Top Secret Commercial for New Product?
- Updated: Apple Going Social? More iTunes 9, “Social App”, and App Organization
- iTunes 9 to Add iPhone App Organizer, Blu-Ray?
- Apple VP Phil Schiller Responds to Ninjawords iPhone App Store Incident
- Apple VP Phil Schiller Emails Steven Frank, No E-Book Rejection Policy, Working to Improve App Store
- Google to Launch Google Voice on iPhone as WebApp
- iPhone 3GS-Specific Apps Start to Land in App Store
- Zune HD to be Priced $100 Less than iPod touch?
- BlackBerry to Get iPhone-Class Web Browser… Next Summer
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Caught on Video
- Sony, Warner, Universal and EMI to Launch iTunes “Cocktail” Album Competitor?
- Would You Give Up Using Your iPhone in the Car for Increased Safety?
- Deposit Checks Via iPhone Photos
- Still No MMS on AT&T — But Would You Use it Anyway?
- Patent Watch: Apple Taking Stand Against Abused iPhones
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources: