- 1 month ago In this particular case, the attack vector used was software promising something for nothing. In the future this type of...
- 2 months ago Currently iOS prompts the user for their passcode when installing an over-the-air update. However, a phone put into...
- 7 months ago That's too bad. Hopefully the issue gets resolved. https://twitter.com/tapbot_paul/status/649649578787008512
- 7 months ago No, but if you decide to buy a new, upgraded version of the car, you would need to pay for the new version. Or you can...
- 7 months ago There's nothing wrong with deciding something isn't worth $5 to you. There are a lot of people who do actually whine and...
- 7 months ago Seems to be a problem with iTunes related to restoring old purchases.
- 7 months ago Yes.
- 7 months ago No, you shouldn't get compensated for referring people to a product you like. Car dealerships don't give you a discount for...
- 7 months ago That's a ridiculous conclusion to jump to.
- 7 months ago There's no good option for a developer here. They could either charge significantly less for everybody to keep a small...
- 7 months ago Another great update from a great developer. More than happy to pay $5 every two years to keep updates coming for Tweetbot.
- 8 months ago The issue here isn't just that Google can't yet support ATS in their Google Ads network, it's that the recommendation they...
- 8 months ago Apple didn't announce the workaround at WWDC. They do cover it in their documentation of App Transport Security, but it is...
- 10 months ago Great question. If two-factor authentication is enabled, it means any exploit would need to obtain both your login...
- 10 months ago Still waiting :)
- 2 months ago The Future of iPhone Security
- 10 months ago XARA, deconstructed: An in-depth look at OS X and iOS cross-app resource attacks
- 11 months ago Apple's TestFlight: One year later
- 1 year ago 'Masque attack': Don't panic but do pay attention
- 1 year ago Apple comments on 'Wirelurker' malware, infected apps already blocked
- 1 year ago In-depth look at CurrentC and the personal data they want to collect
- 1 year ago Why is the CurrentC app collecting your device information?
- 1 year ago What's really happening with iOS 8 MAC address randomization?
- 1 year ago Why bad bugs hit good people
- 1 year ago Locking down iOS 8: How Apple is keeping your iPhone and iPad safe!
- 1 year ago Apple Pay and security: What you need to know
- 1 year ago The future of personal security
- 1 year ago Location permissions in iOS 8: Explained
- 1 year ago TestFlight in iOS 8: Explained
- 2 years ago Understanding Apple's SSL/TLS Bug
- View More
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months