- 2 months ago XARA, deconstructed: An in-depth look at OS X and iOS cross-app resource attacks
- 2 months ago Apple's TestFlight: One year later
- 9 months ago 'Masque attack': Don't panic but do pay attention
- 9 months ago Apple comments on 'Wirelurker' malware, infected apps already blocked
- 10 months ago In-depth look at CurrentC and the personal data they want to collect
- 10 months ago Why is the CurrentC app collecting your device information?
- 11 months ago What's really happening with iOS 8 MAC address randomization?
- 11 months ago Why bad bugs hit good people
- 11 months ago Locking down iOS 8: How Apple is keeping your iPhone and iPad safe!
- 11 months ago Apple Pay and security: What you need to know
- 11 months ago The future of personal security
- 1 year ago Location permissions in iOS 8: Explained
- 1 year ago TestFlight in iOS 8: Explained
- 1 year ago Understanding Apple's SSL/TLS Bug
- 1 year ago Starbucks addresses security snafu with update to iOS app
- View More
- 2 days ago The issue here isn't just that Google can't yet support ATS in their Google Ads network, it's that the recommendation they...
- 2 days ago Apple didn't announce the workaround at WWDC. They do cover it in their documentation of App Transport Security, but it is...
- 2 months ago Great question. If two-factor authentication is enabled, it means any exploit would need to obtain both your login...
- 2 months ago Still waiting :)
- 3 months ago After Messages being inaccessible for me all day, I recently tried again and it launched. Scrolling down caused the crash...
- 3 months ago After Messages not being usable all day, I seem to have finally had enough conversations to push the conversation offscreen...
- 3 months ago Messages finally stopped crashing on me after I received text messages from enough over people to push the offending...
- 6 months ago iOS does very that an app is properly signed before running it. Attacks like the one outlined above depend on developers...
- 9 months ago I found myself thinking about this the other day. It would seem to indicate that Apple, in general, is held to a higher...
- 9 months ago Installing an adhoc or enterprise signed app can be done through a link. The link could come through SMS, email, be on a...
- 9 months ago Yes. The research from Palo Alto Networks detailed how jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices are impacted.
- 10 months ago Not without a jailbroken device, which introduces more security problems than its worth.
- 10 months ago Apple's benefits are pretty clear. Primarily, Apple Pay is an additional offering that can help drive iPhone and Apple...
- 11 months ago If you've signed up for one but not the other, you can stagger them to effectively update your Experian credit score every...
- 11 months ago Sadly, Quizzle does not have an iPhone app.
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months