- 1 month ago XARA, deconstructed: An in-depth look at OS X and iOS cross-app resource attacks
- 2 months ago Apple's TestFlight: One year later
- 8 months ago 'Masque attack': Don't panic but do pay attention
- 9 months ago Apple comments on 'Wirelurker' malware, infected apps already blocked
- 9 months ago In-depth look at CurrentC and the personal data they want to collect
- 9 months ago Why is the CurrentC app collecting your device information?
- 10 months ago What's really happening with iOS 8 MAC address randomization?
- 10 months ago Why bad bugs hit good people
- 10 months ago Locking down iOS 8: How Apple is keeping your iPhone and iPad safe!
- 10 months ago Apple Pay and security: What you need to know
- 11 months ago The future of personal security
- 1 year ago Location permissions in iOS 8: Explained
- 1 year ago TestFlight in iOS 8: Explained
- 1 year ago Understanding Apple's SSL/TLS Bug
- 1 year ago Starbucks addresses security snafu with update to iOS app
- View More
- 1 month ago Great question. If two-factor authentication is enabled, it means any exploit would need to obtain both your login...
- 1 month ago Still waiting :)
- 2 months ago After Messages being inaccessible for me all day, I recently tried again and it launched. Scrolling down caused the crash...
- 2 months ago After Messages not being usable all day, I seem to have finally had enough conversations to push the conversation offscreen...
- 2 months ago Messages finally stopped crashing on me after I received text messages from enough over people to push the offending...
- 5 months ago iOS does very that an app is properly signed before running it. Attacks like the one outlined above depend on developers...
- 8 months ago I found myself thinking about this the other day. It would seem to indicate that Apple, in general, is held to a higher...
- 8 months ago Installing an adhoc or enterprise signed app can be done through a link. The link could come through SMS, email, be on a...
- 9 months ago Yes. The research from Palo Alto Networks detailed how jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices are impacted.
- 9 months ago Not without a jailbroken device, which introduces more security problems than its worth.
- 9 months ago Apple's benefits are pretty clear. Primarily, Apple Pay is an additional offering that can help drive iPhone and Apple...
- 10 months ago If you've signed up for one but not the other, you can stagger them to effectively update your Experian credit score every...
- 10 months ago Sadly, Quizzle does not have an iPhone app.
- 10 months ago No. As far as I know, that switch controls if iOS asks you to join networks it has detected that you haven't joined before...
- 10 months ago The Nexus S came out between the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The last officially supported version of Android for the Nexus S...
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months