Apple makes it even easier to find supporting Amicus Briefs for its iPhone decryption case
Apple has received lots of support in its stand vs the FBI in the iPhone decryption case, and now the company is making it easier to read the supporting Amicus Briefs. On the list is support from the Access Now and Wickr Foundation to a letter from Salicin Kondoker. There is lots of good information to read here, so be sure to check them out. A list of the briefs can be found at Apple's new site, and as of right now they include:
- Access Now and Wickr Foundation
- ACT/The App Association
- American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU of Northern California, ACLU of Southern California, and ACLU of San Diego and Imperial Counties
- David Kaye, United Nations Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression (Letter)
- David Kaye, United Nations Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression (Supporting document)
- Salihin Kondoker, San Bernardino, CA (Letter)
You can check out all the supporting briefs on Apple's site.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.