We're listening to Apple's Q1 conference call, looking for any and all iPhone details in particular to share, and we'll update as soon as we get them!
- 22.7 Million iPods sold
- iPod touch has been established as outstanding gaming, communication platform.
- 73% of MP3 player market
- 70% in UK and Australia, 50% in Canada
- iTunes record quarter
- App Store tremendous success
- 15,000 apps, 500,000,000 downloads
- 4.4 Million iPhones sold in Q4,
- 13.7 million sold in year (more than the 10 they predicted)
- 70 countries
- Competitors scrambling to catch up
- Years ahead of competition
- 28 billion in the bank
- Plan to open 25 stores in 2009, half internationally
- $199 iPhone a compelling value, nothing else like it in the market
- Not going to play in low-end phone market
- Will look at non-subsidized market and not leaving umbrella
- Loves competition, will suit up against any other smartphone, but won't stand for anyone ripping off their IP (Tim Cook)
- Call ended!
What MWC 2020's cancellation means for the tech industry — and you
Amid growing concerns about the threat posed by coronavirus, Mobile World Congress 2020, one of the year's biggest tech events, was cancelled last week. Here's what it means for the industry, vendors, and consumers.
You might soon be able to set default apps on iPhones, iPads, and HomePods
Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying. And cats and dogs are living together in perfect harmony
Apple reopens 2 more stores in China, bringing total to 17.
Apple has reopened a further two stores in China, bringing the total of stores now operating in the country up to 17.
Get some extra juice for your new iPhone XS Max
Need some extra juice for your iPhone XS Max? Here are some great options to consider!