We're listening to Apple's Q1 conference call, looking for any and all iPhone details in particular to share, and we'll update as soon as we get them!
- 22.7 Million iPods sold
- iPod touch has been established as outstanding gaming, communication platform.
- 73% of MP3 player market
- 70% in UK and Australia, 50% in Canada
- iTunes record quarter
- App Store tremendous success
- 15,000 apps, 500,000,000 downloads
- 4.4 Million iPhones sold in Q4,
- 13.7 million sold in year (more than the 10 they predicted)
- 70 countries
- Competitors scrambling to catch up
- Years ahead of competition
- 28 billion in the bank
- Plan to open 25 stores in 2009, half internationally
- $199 iPhone a compelling value, nothing else like it in the market
- Not going to play in low-end phone market
- Will look at non-subsidized market and not leaving umbrella
- Loves competition, will suit up against any other smartphone, but won't stand for anyone ripping off their IP (Tim Cook)
- Call ended!
Let's talk iOS 14 public betas, AirPods, and technostalgia
It's been a busy week with Apple releasing public betas for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and tvOS 14. We also talk about the AirPods design rumors and more.
Cast and crew of 'Greyhound' take viewers behind the scenes in new clip
Tom Hanks, as well as the cast and crew of 'Greyhound', talk about the film and how nail-biting the Battle of the Atlantic really was.
C.J.'s next Fishing Tourney will be in July
There are four Fishing Tourneys each year in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Here's when they are and what the rules are for participating.
Fire up your Foodi! Best accessories for the Ninja Foodi
Ninja Foodis are very capable multi-cookers, but you can get even more out of the Foodi experience with useful accessories. A selection of carefully chosen kitchen gizmos and culinary gadgets can help you get the most out of your adventures in pressure cooking. Here's our pick of the best.