iPhone Live 137 - We can hear you now!
Rene and Georgia talk Verizon iPhone launch, battling TV commercials, iPhone 5 rumors, HPs new phones and Nokia's burning platform, the greenpois0n Jailbreak, Angrier Birds, and we give away an iPhone! The is iPhone Live!
Show notes and the week in iPhone after the break!
- Verizon iPhone 4 most successful first day sales in Verizon history
- Verizon iPhone now available for order online
- Walmart will carry Verizon iPhone 4 starting Feb. 10
- Poll: Are you ordering a Verizon iPhone today?
- New Verizon iPhone commercial hammers home the network
- AT&T fires back at Verizon with simultaneous voice and data commercial
- TiPb Answers: Verizon iPhone, antennagate, and death-touch vs. death-grip
- Verizon iPhone tear-down — could have been a world phone!
- WWDC 2011, iPhone 5, iOS 5 GM to be announced June 5-9?
- HP (not Palm!) announces Veer, Pre3, webOS 3.0 TouchPad
- New Nokia CEO offers brutally honest assessment of their post-iPhone future
- How to jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 iPhone, iPad untethered via greenpois0n [Mac users only]
- Updated: Verizon iPhone iOS 4.2.6 Jailbreak via greenpois0n RC 5?
- TiPb asks: Are you going to Jailbreak your iOS 4.2.1 iPhone or iPad with greenpois0n?
Tips and How to
- Angry Birds update brings 15 new levels, Super Bowl commercial will bring special level
- Angry Birds Seasons for iPhone, iPad gets a Valentine’s Day update
- Google launches native Google Translate app for iPhone
- Top 5 iPhone apps for Droid/Android switchers
- Top 5 iPhone apps for BlackBerry switchers
Thanks to the TiPb iPhone accessory store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources:
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.