miCal - missing Calendar, by entwicklungsschmiede UG & Co KG, has been updated with optimized loading times and user defined repetition of appointments.
The app captures new appointments directly and is easily synchronized with existing calendars like Outlook, Google, Exchange or Facebook Events. The origin of various appointments can be traced at any time via color-coding. MiCal stores a suitable title for each event, a detailed description, a from-to-time and a possible repetition. Furthermore, an alarm may be set to alert the user through a beeper or via e-mail.
- The well-structured day-, week-, month- and year-views help you to keep an eye on your events.
- landscape week view with 5 or 7 visible days as a choosable option.
- Innovative functions like a customizable default time and default titles enable you to create new events faster.
- Moreover, invite other attendees quickly and easily to an event via mail. Now with iCal format.
- Optimized loading time: The new version of miCal can be started noticeable faster from the background than its predecessor.
- User-defined repetition of appointments: The user may now specify even more precisely in which intervals appointments should be automatically resubmitted.
- Determine starting day of the week: By using the miCal-settings a specific day of the week may be selected to start someones individual week on the calendar.
- Set language preference: The language used to start the app may also be selected in the miCal settings.
I really like miCal. It's different and packed full with features. The danger with jamming an app full of features is clutter, but the developers have done a great job with miCal and the organization of the UI works and looks great.
miCal is on sale for $0.99 until Sunday. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro concept shows Midnight Green is so last year
Rumors of a Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro have circulated a few times and we're right here for it. After watching this concept, you will be as well.
Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against Apple
An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit claiming Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter were biased against conservative views.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.