miCal - missing Calendar, by entwicklungsschmiede UG & Co KG, has been updated with optimized loading times and user defined repetition of appointments.
The app captures new appointments directly and is easily synchronized with existing calendars like Outlook, Google, Exchange or Facebook Events. The origin of various appointments can be traced at any time via color-coding. MiCal stores a suitable title for each event, a detailed description, a from-to-time and a possible repetition. Furthermore, an alarm may be set to alert the user through a beeper or via e-mail.
- The well-structured day-, week-, month- and year-views help you to keep an eye on your events.
- landscape week view with 5 or 7 visible days as a choosable option.
- Innovative functions like a customizable default time and default titles enable you to create new events faster.
- Moreover, invite other attendees quickly and easily to an event via mail. Now with iCal format.
- Optimized loading time: The new version of miCal can be started noticeable faster from the background than its predecessor.
- User-defined repetition of appointments: The user may now specify even more precisely in which intervals appointments should be automatically resubmitted.
- Determine starting day of the week: By using the miCal-settings a specific day of the week may be selected to start someones individual week on the calendar.
- Set language preference: The language used to start the app may also be selected in the miCal settings.
I really like miCal. It's different and packed full with features. The danger with jamming an app full of features is clutter, but the developers have done a great job with miCal and the organization of the UI works and looks great.
miCal is on sale for $0.99 until Sunday. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
With the iPhone 12 reportedly just weeks away, here's everything we currently know about Apple's next flagship lineup!
Here's where to find all 120 Stars in Super Mario 64
There are hundreds of Stars hidden around and throughout Princess Peach's castle in Super Mario 64. Here's where you'll find them all.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.