Join Rene, James, and Chris for more iTablet, iPod touch, and iTunes 9 rumors, Apple VP Phil Schiller's email spree, the latest competition from BlackBerry and Microsoft, and all the news. Listen in!
- Plantronics Voyager PRO Hardcore Bluetooth Headset
New Product Watch
- Apple Shoots Top Secret Commercial for New Product?
- Updated: Apple Going Social? More iTunes 9, “Social App”, and App Organization
- iTunes 9 to Add iPhone App Organizer, Blu-Ray?
- Apple VP Phil Schiller Responds to Ninjawords iPhone App Store Incident
- Apple VP Phil Schiller Emails Steven Frank, No E-Book Rejection Policy, Working to Improve App Store
- Google to Launch Google Voice on iPhone as WebApp
- iPhone 3GS-Specific Apps Start to Land in App Store
- Zune HD to be Priced $100 Less than iPod touch?
- BlackBerry to Get iPhone-Class Web Browser… Next Summer
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Caught on Video
- Sony, Warner, Universal and EMI to Launch iTunes “Cocktail” Album Competitor?
- Would You Give Up Using Your iPhone in the Car for Increased Safety?
- Deposit Checks Via iPhone Photos
- Still No MMS on AT&T — But Would You Use it Anyway?
- Patent Watch: Apple Taking Stand Against Abused iPhones
- From the Forums: iPhone Jailbreak?, Yahoo vs Gmail, Tom Tom Car Kit, Wallpapers & Ringtones
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources:
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.