TiPb Presents: iPhone Live #64 - Renumbered
Note: We've renumbered the episode to #64 to reflect both Phone different and iPhone Live!) Join Dieter, Chris, and Rene for FCC vs. Apple, AT&T, and Google fallout, more iTablet and Apple Music Event rumors, and all the news... and appoplexy! Listen in!
Congrats to Brandon who won our live give-away for a Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones. Join us live next week for your chance to win iPhone accessories!
Apple, AT&T, and Google FCC Fallout
- Apple Responds to FCC Questions (Google and AT&T as Well)
- Apple: 8500 Apps to Review a Week by 40 Odd Reviews
- AT&T To Reconsider VoIP Applications Over 3G? Yeahbuwhat Apple VoIP apps?
- Do Other Countries Lose Out on Apps Because of AT&T Policies?
- Apple iPhone is a Restaurant, Not a Super Market, and They Should Say So on the Sign
- Apple Afraid Google is Taking Over the iPhone?
- Apple Kicking Themselves They Didn’t Buy GrandCentral (Google Voice) First?
- Act Now or Apple Will Be the Next Microsoft Monopoly?
iPhone and iPhone OS
- iPhone 3GS Can Play Back 720p, 1080p Source Videos?
- Apple Investigates: “Exploding” iPhones and iPods
Apps and App Store
- Poll: Should Apple Improve the iPhone App Store, Eliminate It, or Both?
- Poll: Is Jailbreak the Answer to App Store Woes?
- iPhone App Review Astroturfing Gets Uglier
- Rhapsody App Coming to iPhone - Approval Pending…
iTunes, iPod, and iTablet
- Apple iTunes and iPod Special Music Event on Sept. 9 Seconded?
- Steve Jobs Locked on iTablet
- AT&T Rolling Out 850 MHz 3G to Improve Service
- The Competition: BlackBerry Browser Going WebKit via Torch Mobile?!
- The Competition: BlackBerry Storm 2 - Piezo-Electric Boogaloo!
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Our music comes from the following sources:
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.