iPad Live Tonight -- Bring your friends! prize spectacular!

iPad Live podcast tonight 9pm ET! Come chat!

It's our one year anniversary on iPad Live! tonight and we want you -- and your friends -- to come celebrate with us! Along with the usual news, reviews, and how-tos, we'll be giving away prizes to our chat room and all you have to do for a chance to win is show up and bring a friend. Bring the most friends and you may get something extra special!

Time: 9pm ET, 6pm PT, 2am BST.

Just click this link to get in, and tell 'em Georgia sent you:

Place: http://www.imore.com/live/

If you have any questions or topics you'd like us to discuss, just leave them in the comments then come be part of the show!

(And yes, you can watch from iPhone via Ustream Viewer app (here's how) and iPad (we recommend Duet Browser.)

Chat with you soon!

Georgia

Senior Editor at iMore and a practicing therapist specializing in stress and anxiety. She speaks everywhere from conferences to corporations, hosts the ZEN & TECH podcast, and should be followed on Twitter @Georgia_Prime.

T-Mobile iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5?

Can’t be bothered to mow the lawn? The My Automower app can help with that!

TFausett says:

What is your Favorite iPad app and what do you mostly use your iPad for?

Tojasonhoo says:

In the ipad2 presentation Steve Jobs said it had mirroring for all apps. Does it work and does anybody use it ( not just "teachers").

RichD says:

Do you find 512mb of ram enough on iPad2? I am still getting checkerboard when scrolling sites. I had hoped that would be a thing of the past.

Dom Lopes says:

Do u have iPhone apps on your iPad or just iPad only apps? Do you organize your apps in folders or do u prefer them all out of folders on your iPad/iPhone?

Steroid Rizzo says:

What do u expect to see in the iPad 3 hardware? What will be the must have on the iPad 3 that the iPad 2 doesn't have

Jerry Juste says:

What function do u have as the hardware switch on the iPad? Silent or orientation lock?

Henry Lopez says:

Do u mostly play games on your iPad or do u game more on your iPhone?

Mark Jacobs says:

Now I know this is an iPad show but I have a question about the MacBooks. When do u think the next MacBook Pro refresh will be, I know they just did a refresh a couple of months ago but I don't know if I should jump and get one now or wait till their next refresh. Please help!

Mark Jacobs says:

If apple made a gesture area on the bezel of the iPad do u think u would constantly be doing accidental gestures when playing a game? I think this would be even more of a problem on the iPhone because it is a smaller bezel

Darth says:

What are your thoughts on the iPad 2 light bleed phenomenon. Is it a big issue? or has it been over blown?

ibozman says:

Why do Rene and Georgia like Lockinfo much? I never hear you talk about Intelliscreen. Intelliscreen look and layout is so much better.

kmiahali says:

Do you use your iPad in portrait or landscape orientation?